Thursday 9 April 2009

Viva Zapata !!


Source


http://www.freedomarchives.org/La_Lucha_Continua/images/e_zapata.jpg
Emilio Zapata
the
Ismail Hanniah of Mexico

I was in the Metro of Amsterdam
where I met a Mexican-tourist. ...
a young man of 23 or 25 years
and we have had a chat........ .
and then I told him :
Viva Zappata !!

he smiled to me and said :
Sorry....... .
I am not a football fanatic !!


We are in the 21st Century
and there is , at least ,one Mexican
who does not know who is Zappata !!
and I met him.......in the Amsterdam Metro

which has only one line and only 3 stations !!!

I wish this young man would go on his next holidays,
in the slums of Beirut or into Gaza.......
then he would learn who and what Zappata , was .

Raja Chemayel
we need more Zappatas !!

like Morales and Chavez.


Posted by Тлакскала at 8:50 PM

No comments: