Friday 17 July 2009

Caught "steeling" Tony's Picture

Finally he did it.. He CAUGHT ME "STEELING" HIS PICTURE

He came here, while I was reading his debate with anon on the gender of angles, the secular, or islamic state Palestine after Liberation.

When I returned here, it was a big surprise to find his name at the top of the comment section

Tony Sayegh said...

You stole the photo from Palestinian Pundit. Have the courtesy to acknowledge where you got the photo.

If you click on the photo and check properties, you find that it has the title "gang" and that is the title I gave it.


1:25 PM, July 16, 2009



uprooted Palestinian said...

Welcome Tony

Are the one who took that Picture,

Click photo check Properties you find the title I gave it is dahalan-abbas.


2:38 PM, July 16, 2009


uprooted Palestinian said...

BTW, Tony, from time to time I took many, many things from your site, and commnt section and always had the courtesy to acknowledge where I got it.
You are welcome to check and comment. Free speech is Gaurateed here, no banning. Its a promise.
Say hi to the sherf


2:53 PM, July 16, 2009


===========================

Please Tony don't tell the sherf on me


For "your Picture"



I shall return to you this one you took on the same event




BTW, Tony where is Abbas?

And take this as bonus:


YOU MAY STAY TONY, and bash Hamas, Syria Iran as you like, and your contribution shall be moved to the main page.

No comments: