Friday 4 June 2010

REST IN PEACE YOU BRAVE FLOTILLA MARTYRS

I4P






Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you wake in the morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.
(Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die!


REMEMBER THEM ALL:

Cevdet Kılıçlar (38)

Necdet Yıldırım (32)

İbrahim Bilgen (61)

Ali Heyder Bengi (39)

Cengiz Akyüz (41)

Cengiz Topçuoğlu (54)

Cengiz Songür (47)

Fahri Gündüz (43)

Furkan Dogan (19) Turkish/USA


Posted by I4P Writers Group at 12:30 PM


River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

No comments: