Wednesday 18 May 2011

The nearest I ever got to Ussama Bin Laden

FAD


http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/16868523.jpg
Jubail , in Saudi Arabia
a huge industrial city out of nowhere !!
How often you have found an old Puzzle game
in which many pieces were missing ??

And , also, sometimes even the final- picture is also missing ,
whereas you cannot know and reconstitute the original picture........???

It is a challenge to put back all the pieces together
not also knowing how many pieces they were ,
nor knowing what they originally-represented.......???

The same happened to me when I was trying
to put back together the myth of Ousama Ben Laden.....

Was he , or was he not ??
did he do it , or he did it not !!!



Anyhow my Ben Laden-puzzle-picture could not have been completed , for different obvious facts............

But the worst is his death , now ,
which equals, for me, at least
to his official and total disappearance


The nearest I ever got to Oussama Ben Laden
was in 1999, when I sold heavy-construction-equipmentsto one of his (46) half-brothers in the city of Jubail in Saudi Arabia....
Mr. Ben Laden paid all his bills ,on time ...... and was extremely polite !!!


So now, I close my case with that enigma
in which only the CIA has all the pieces of that Puzzel.

Raja Chemayel
true story and a false-incomplete-puzzle

River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

No comments: