Saturday 15 October 2011

Laura Stuart: Zionist Cowardice and a "Thinly Veiled" Attack on Myself and the P.S.C.

DateSaturday, October 15, 2011 at 6:14PM AuthorGilad Atzmon
Laura London"Say to (them): "If the home of the Hereafter with Allâh is indeed for you especially and not for others, of mankind, then long for death if you are truthful." (Al-Baqarah 2:94)
As a muslim woman (Alhamdulilah) I choose to wear the niqab, this is notimposed on me by any man it is entirely my personal choice, yet it is the focus of fear and loathing by such groups as the E.D.L.- Rabid Zionists such as Harry's Place and even Anti Zionists such as Tony Greenstein.

Today my personal choice of clothing was used in a "thinly veiled" attack on the Palestine Solidarity Campaign. This is the second time this week I witnessed the P.S.C. come under attack the other time was a question as to who funds them raised by Jonathan Hoffman at a meeting hosted by M.E.M.O. at the House of Commons, about The Cold War on British Muslims. Who actually funds the "cold war" on British Muslims was part of the presentation of a report by The Cordoba Foundation. You may well ask what my niqab has to do with the P.S.C. Well after the attack on the Mavi Marmara the P.S.C. hosted an event where some of us who had been on board were able to speak of our experiences, the event was open to anyone who wanted to come and listen to eye witness accounts not just P.S.C. members.

To add to what I already said on the video. . . After the I.D.F. had finished murdering humanitarians on the M.M. they took the rest of us one by one at gunpoint, searched, hand cuffed us and finally hours later after they had searched the ship took us to sit inside one of the salons. Sitting inside the ship I was at the perimeter of a group of women and was face to face with about six I.D.F. soldiers who kept their guns pointing at us all the way to Ashdod port. The soldiers faces were covered at all times in fact even when they took a drink from their nicely chilled water bottles (we had to make do with warm water) they turned their faces away so we could not see them. I asked one of the soldiers "why do you hide your face? Are you ashamed"? I then went on to say to him "if I ever see you on the streets of Golders Green or Finchley I will recognise you, and you won't have your gun"! The soldiers laughed, and the one I directed the question at told me "shut your mouth"! Such is the bravery of the masked I.D.F. who killed unarmed activists at point blank range and who pointed their guns at a group of women for many hours on the way to Ashdod.

Zionist cowardice is nothing strange or new to me I read about it every day in the reports from various human rights organisations. The worlds "Most Moral Army" kills civilians, women and children from the air and sea with sophisticated weapons paid for with American tax dollars, but never in one to one combat. Now the Zionists want to try to scare me, first I have had weeks of ANONYMOUS slightly sinister e.mails and now for their biggest act of cowardice yet, 'they' put my name and my photograph on their rabid Zionist website where they don't dare to put their own REAL NAMES! Who is the brave cyber stalker who uses the name Joseph W? One comment on the thread suggests that there can't be more than three I.D.F. soldiers in Finchley who served in operation "Cast Lead". I wonder how it would sound to them if it was suggested that there were probably no more than three of Hitler's soldiers who served in Auschwitz living in Finchley? The United Kingdom should be no haven for WAR CRIMINALS.

The wandering who- Gilad Atzmon
It looks like the woman from Finchley who wears niqab out of religious conviction and not to hide my identity has them running scared!

"The movement of the caravan will never be stopped by the barking of dogs" - Arabic Proverb.

River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

No comments: