Saturday 26 November 2011

I am back from Bradford

DateSaturday, November 26, 2011 at 3:39AM AuthorGilad Atzmon
4:20 am
http://www.simplyfreeiphone.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/winner.gifIn spite of weeks of Jewish extensive and relentless lobbying against me, my message. my book and my music, despite of a campaign that started with Jewish 'anti' Zionists and ended with a ludicrous demand by the Board of Deputy of British Jews to pull out my concert, Raise Your Banner Music Festival didn't surrender. They stood firmly for truth, justice and freedom of speech.
I guess that the message is clear, the Zionist lobby is falling apart!!!
The gig was a massive success. the room was sold out. We played for almost 3 hours for the most enthusiastic and supportive audience.

Also, In Bradford last night, there was not a single sign of protest against our concert. I guess that Sayan Nick Lowles who was very active falsifying documents in the name of Hope not Hate, probably realised towards the end of the week that the game was over for him. He is now exposed for what he is- an avid advocate of the Zionist crime.
I am off to bed now.

The Wandering Who-A Study of Zionist and AZZ tactics - available on Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk

The wandering who- Gilad Atzmon
River to Sea Uprooted Palestinian

1 comment:

Nysoulcontrolla aka Ali said...

THE SYRIA CONSPIRACY PART 1.wmv http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsbIZVC1SIQ

I ADMIT I RUSHED IT A BIT...i was afraid my pc would freeze up..anyway part 2 about to begin now,i will expose syria opposition eladers and much more..this is justa simple taste,part 2 will eb well put togetehr trust me wink...